CIRCUITO DE VALENCIA
VALENCIA | SPAIN
The Circuit de Valencia official name is Circuit de la Comunitat Valenciana Ricardo Tormo which thankfully is just shortened to Circuit Ricardo Tormo! This awesome track is named after the late Spanish, two-time world MotoGP Champion, Ricardo Tormo. The track hosts a myriad of motorsport racing including F2, GP2, GP3, World Touring Car Championship, Formula E, MotoGP and more!
The motorcycle lap record was set on November 14th 2021 at Valentino Rossi’s last ever GP when Francesco Bagnaia took his Ducati Desmosedici GP21 round in a staggering 1:31.042!
Valencia is a superb track with incredible twists and turns with 1 and 2 considered best for overtaking and the unfortunately numbered turn 13 considered to be the most challenging with its long, sweeping uphill rise followed by a plunging exit! This is a challenging circuit that requires concentration and precision at all times otherwise it has a nasty habit of biting back! But one thing you won’t forget is the incredible sound that reverberates around this track like an amphitheatre… if nothing else does, that will stay with you for life!
Valencia’s tight, twisty layout and superb mild local climate makes this track an absolute dream to ride. Often used for Formula 1 testing because of its technical characteristics Valencia will be one circuit you will want to visit again and again!
- Track Length : 4,005 meters
- Finish Line Straight Length : 876 meters
- Width of Track : 12 meters
- Number of Curves : Total 14 (5 right / 9 left)
- Maximum Slope/Incline : 5%
- Pit Boxes : 48
- Pit Services : All usual facilities, Power & WiFi
- Restaurant : Yes at Track
- Amenities : Very good facilities
- Spectator Zone : Yes
- Track Requirements : Full zip together Leathers & ACU Gold Standard Helmet
- Track Telephone : +34 96 252 52 20
- Track Website : www.circuitricardotormo.com
Want an adrenaline fueled rush - then click the video below but take our advice and find something to hold on tight to... here is Valencia!