PacedayZ Ltd is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website; then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Information we collect
We may collect the following information:
- contact information including postal address, email address and telephone number
- products in which you have expressed interest
- bank details of those who make supplies to us
We do not share information with third parties.
We do not hold personal debit/credit card information or personal bank details.
What we do with the information we gather
We use this information to process your order, manage your account, understand your needs and to provide you with a better service. The information is used in the following manner:
Internal record keeping. We may use the information to improve our products and services. We may periodically send promotional emails about our products or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided. From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email or telephone. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer, smartphone or other device when you access the internet.
However and most importantly, NONE of the cookies we use collect your personal information in any way and therefore cannot be used to identify you. This website does not store any information that would, on its own, allow us to identify individual users without their express permission. Any cookies that may be used by this website are used either solely or on 'session' basis to maintain user preferences.
This type of 'session cookie' is just temporary and only exist during the time you use our website (or more strictly, until you close the browser after using our website). Session cookies helps our website remember what you chose on the previous page to avoiding the need to re-enter information.
Again at no point do any of the cookies we use enable us to identify who you are and very importantly, are not shared with any third parties. Therefore because our cookies cannot identify you, we are not required to seek permission to use these types of cookie under the GDPR rules. If you require any additional information, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box
that you can click to indicate that you specifically want the information
to be used by us for direct marketing purposes - this is an 'opt-in' process NOT 'opt-out'
- if you have previously agreed to our using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so or for credit reference purposes. We will only use your personal information to send you promotional information about our products and information which we think you may find interesting ONLY if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. If you would like a copy of the information we hold please write to email@example.com
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible at the above.
PacedayZ Ltd may change this policy from time to time by updating this page - in which case we will contact you to inform you to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 20th May 2018.
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
The Website may include links to third party websites that are controlled and maintained by others. Any link to other websites is not an endorsement of such websites and you acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the content or availability of any such sites.
- All copyright, trade marks and all other intellectual property rights in the Website and its content (including without limitation the Website design, text, graphics and all software and source codes connected with the Website) are owned by or licensed to PacedayZ Ltd or otherwise used by PacedayZ Ltd as permitted by law.
- In accessing the Website you agree that you will access the content solely for your personal, non-commercial use. None of the content may be downloaded, copied, reproduced, transmitted, stored, sold or distributed without the prior written consent of the copyright holder. This excludes the downloading, copying and/or printing of pages of the Website for personal, non-commercial home use only.