Question Can I/should I get insurance?

You must have repatriation insurance to do trackdays in Europe.
If you have an accident in Europe the policy provides for repatriation to the UK if needed.
PacedayZ repatriation and medical insurance cover in place for our events please ask for cover when booking the event.    


The EHIC card (witch is the new E111 card) is a must as if you did (god forbid) need any medical help out in Europe this card will allow them to help you straightway.                  

Here is the link to if you need it www.e111-healthcard.org/


Accepted Cards
Pure Energy Multimedia Ltd